After much soul searching I have come up with the following list of New Year’s Resolutions for 2006
- Listen to more biographies (audio books). I have really enjoyed the biography of John Adams and have learned much more about history than I expected.
- Take more photographs for my own enjoyment and not just at special occasions or when traveling
- To devote time and energy to things which I feel passionate about.
- To tell myself “no” more often, especially to snacks and second helpings.
- To train myself to combat stress in healthier ways than indulging myself in my favorite comfort foods
- To improve my spiritual disciplines by being more regular in my Bible study and prayer
- To err more on the side of taking action instead of “wait and see” or “maybe now isn’t a good time.”
- To improve my health and level of fitness thru both aerobic and strength training as well as more stretching for flexibility.